1) Tennessee Titans – Laremy Tunsil OT
With a franchise QB secured time to protect him.
2) Cleveland Browns – Carson Wentz QB
Browns need a lot of help. If they can find a franchise QB, that will be the 1st step to getting this franchise on track.
3) San Diego Chargers – Joey Bosa DE
In a division with elite pass rushers, it’s time SD gets one.
4) Dallas Cowboys – Ezekiel Elliott RB
Cowboys want a steady RB, Jerry loves big names this can be a good fit. Great offensive line and this back will help an aging Tony Romo. Averaged 6.3 yards/carry and 2.3 yards after contact.
5) Jacksonville Jaguars – Jalen Ramsey S/CB
Jags are adding the right guys for their defensive scheme. Ramsey is a versatile DB that makes a defensive coordinator’s job easy. Targeted 65 times, allowed 25 catches for 279 yards, 2 TD, No INTs and 9 passes defensed.
6) Baltimore Ravens – Ron Stanley OT
Losing Osemele hurts the Ravens offensive line, plug Stanley in and they won’t miss a beat. Allowed only 2 sacks and 9 QB pressures in 2015.
7) San Francisco 49ers – Jared Goff QB
California QB for a California team. New coach Chip Kelly would love him. Goff completes 90% of passes behind LOS-good for the bubble screens, 66% in the 0-9 yard area-perfect for Kelly’s horizontal pass game.
8) Philadelphia Eagles – Myles Jack LB
Maybe the best player in draft and Philly needs a LB.
9) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Kevin Dodd DE
With Mccoy in the middle of the defense add this defensive end and this can be a tough D. Tampa NEEDS pass rushers!
10) New York Giants – DeForest Buckner DT
A beast on the defensive line. Spags likes his defensive lineman. Snacks and Hankins don’t bring the versatility this guy does. Buckner had 10.5 sacks (5th for position), 82 tackles (1st) and 45 QB pressures (5th).
11) Chicago Bears – Jack Conklin OT
Over the last few years Cutler has been one of the most sacked QBs, Conklin should help Cutler stay up-right.
12) New Orleans Saints- Vernon Hargreaves III CB
Hargreaves can hold down the secondary. Not afraid to come up and make a tackle, but has the down the field speed to stay with WRs. Vernon was targeted 49 times, allowed 25 catches for 412 yards, 2 TDs but intercepted 4 passes and had 8 passes defensed.
13) Miami Dolphins – Shaq Lawson DE
With Wake’s injuries and being in Tom Brady’s division adding a young, talented DE never hurts.
14) Oakland Raiders – Eli Apple CB
Already have great pass rushers in Mack and Irvin, Oakland needs corners. Ken Norton Jr. likes to rush four and play coverage on the back end, Apple fits their scheme perfectly!
15) Los Angeles Rams – Darron Lee LB
With Jaylon Smith’s injury Lee is best 3 down LB after Jack.
16) Detroit Lions – Laquan Treadwell WR
With Calvin Johnson retired, Lions need wide receivers.
17) Atlanta Falcons – Leonard Floyd LB
Floyd is too big a stud to pass up. He may be the best edge player in this draft. Floyd had 4.5 sacks, 75 tackles, 32 QB pressures (9th for position) in 2015.
18) Indianapolis Colts – Taylor Decker OT
Most important thing for Colts is to keep Luck in the game.
19) Buffalo Bills – Corey Coleman WR
If the Bills add a solid number two WR look out for their offense.
20) New York Jets – Reggie Ragland LB
Jets already have a good D line. Now they will a linebacker alongside David Harris. It’s about time to start grooming Harris’ replacement.
21) Washington Redskins – MacKensie Alexander CB
Washington simply gave up too many points last year. Alexander will be a day one starter.
22) Houston Texans – Jarron Reed DT
Put Reed next to JJ Watt and look out opposing offenses. Reed had 53 tackles, 29 run disruptions and 11 run stuffs in 2015.
23) Minnesota Vikings – Josh Doctson WR
Weak at the receiver position, Vikings need a WR bad. Docton had 79 receptions for 1,327 yards (11th), 14 TDs and 17 explosive plays over 20 yards!
24) Cincinnati Bengals – Noah Spence DE
Spence is a steal this late in the first round.
25) Pittsburgh Steelers – William Jackson III CB
3rd Best corner available at a need position. He was targeted 100 times, allowed 43 catches, for 608 yards, 3 TDs, but intercepted 5 passes and had 28 pass breakups!
26) Seattle Seahawks –Emmanuel Ogbah DE
Ogbah had a great college career and lit it up at combine watch out for this guy.
27) Green Bay Packers – A’shawn Robinson DT
With the need at that position if Robinson still there this would be a no brainer.
28) Kansas City Chiefs – Cody Whitehair G
Best interior lineman in draft. Only allowed 2 sacks and 9 QB pressures in 2015.
29) Arizona Cardinals – Robert Nkemdiche DT
With the addition of Chandler Jones and Nkemdiche, Cards can have the leagues best defense.
30) Carolina Panthers – Jason Spriggs OT
Panthers will get help at WR with Benjamin coming back. After the Panthers’ tackle performances in the Super Bowl adding an athletic, pass blocking tackle will only help their offensive attack.
31) Denver Broncos – Paxton Lynch QB
Elway has to find his next QB for Kubiak to groom. Lynch is a similar player to Osweiler. Lynch had 3,781 passing yards (16th), 28 TDs, 4 INTs, and a 110.6 QB rating in 2015.