Cracking The Miracle Success Secret

Home Forums B1LLS Talk Cracking The Miracle Success Secret

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    samaradevore09

I have been raised in a family that preaches this one. I grew up believing that mistakes in life should be avoided. As a child, I was always looking for ways to be different, to explore things, to gain new insights to plays and games.

There once was a monk who had entered a monastery that allowed its monks to only speak once a year and when they spoke they were only able to say two words. The first year the monk said, “Hard Bed”. The next year he said, “Cold Rooms”. The following year he said, “Bad food.” And the last year, “I Quit.” The senior monk responded, “I’m not surprised considering all that you have done since you have been here is complain.”

Success in any other venue works the same way. Create the vision. Focus your mental energies on the destination you desire. Imagine the results in great detail as if it is reality.

I decided to change my landing page, change my ad or change my keywords. Sometimes I changed all three. The secret there is to only change one at a time. Otherwise you will not know which change made the profitable difference.

At the age of 30, I made a decision that I was going to be financially successful by the age of 36. Since I knew Medicine was not going to do it for me, I went back to my first love and got involved in different businesses. Along with medical practice we became a regional franchisor in Florida for a chain of convenience stores, built up a chain of “Snap Shops,” our brand of one-hour photo shops and became very successful in real estate.

I accept that there are certain things which are not in your control and there is nothing you can do about it, 7 Day Prayer Miracle Reviews like the weather or the stock market, or catching a cold. But there are certain areas in your life which you must take control of and these areas are very crucial for you and your family. I am working with an IT company, where we use to have to make sure we have adequate backups.

I’m not one of them. I do however believe that it is misguided to base success solely on material things. The same goes if you measure your success based on any one factor. True success is based on balance. Balance is the key to success. If you have a billion dollars but no one to share your life with, are you successful?

In contrast, when you are living a “proactive” life, your days are on course with clear navigation, doing things that will lead you to your Big Ideas, Dreams, and Goals. Being “proactive” about your life is being conscious and thoughtful about how you spend your days. You are queen of your ship, with a well thought out map on where you’re going, what you’re going to do, and with whom you will do it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Cracking The Miracle Success Secret
Your information: