Famous Quotes On Manifestation

Home Forums B1LLS Talk Famous Quotes On Manifestation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    stephanyzrc

Can success be measured? Success is measured by setting predetermined goals and accomplishing them. For example: ‘I will be successful when I have made my first million dollars’, or ‘I will be successful if I come in the top three in the race’, or even ‘our play will be successful if we get a standing ovation’. These are all measurable targets that can be compared year by year as we target our goals.

Complaining is just another form of making excuses. When we complain we are just refusing to take responsibility for our own action or inaction.George Washington Carver once wrote, “Ninety-nine percent of all failures comes from people who have a habit of making excuses.”

In our professional lives, we would want to be with a team of winners, however, to do this even remotely achievable, we need to make a good correlation between the players. We must always encourage ourselves to struggle even harder. We all need a sort of wake up call to understand that being successful is not often so easy. It takes a lot of hard work, patience, and time.

Let’s take the all too popular subject of money. Sure, most of us want more money. Then why don’t we just get a second job…because that will produce more money, right? Well, it also takes up a lot of our time and will probably increase our stress levels, and that’s not what we want. How about investing our money? Sounds better because although it requires some work upfront, it just requires a little maintenance along the way.

At the age of 30, I made a decision that I was going to be financially successful by the age of 36. Since I knew Medicine was not going to do it for me, I went back to my first love and got involved in different businesses. Along with medical practice we became a regional franchisor in Florida for a chain of convenience stores, built up a chain of “Snap Shops,” our brand of one-hour photo shops and became very successful in real estate.

A reframed thought for an entrepreneur could be: “I will give 100 percent to the success of my business. If it doesn’t succeed, I’ll take what I learn and either modify the business or start a different one with a greater chance to succeed.” Most leaders have had a major failure along the way, and they use their failures to learn how to better succeed.

And so, the challenge exists to not only do the ordinary things that are expected of you, but to do some extraordinary things that need to be done, the things you believe in and are important to you. In the end, those are the things that matter the most. That’s why I ask: Wealth Mind Switch Reviews Are you making something better

Do you want to be the winner? Success is actually everyone want to achieve. Success does not always mean the winner but being the winner does mean success. Make yourself as the winner in your life. You were born in the world means you are the winner of many candidates of humans (sperms). Being survived in this life also means that you have a chance to be the winner.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Famous Quotes On Manifestation
Your information: